Below is a list of recently surveyed properties using the MiBuilding Survey (often referred to as a Full or Structural Survey) report that come as standard with:-
- Plans of the likely hood of river and surface flooding.
- Levels of Radon gas in the area of the property.
- Historic landfill maps as well as pollution instances in the area.
- Whether the property is in a conservation area or is a listed building.
- The geology of the ground and if there is likely to be Japanese knotweed in the area.
- Plans of the likely hood of Onshore Oil and Gas Activity, fracking being carried out.
With the Building Survey you can be sure to receive:
- With the Building Survey you can be sure to receive:
- Clear and jargon-free information and advice
- A detailed inspection to reduce caveats and exclusions
- Competitive pricing
Caddington 4 Bedroomed Extended Bungalow
Houghton Regis 4 Bedroomed Extended
St Albans 4 Bedroomed Victorian House
Dunstable 3 Bedroomed Extended Semi Detached
Totternhoe 3 Bedroomed Chalet Bungalow
Leighton Buzzard 2 Bedroomed Maisonette
Wendover 4 Bedroomed Detached
Edlesborough 3 Bedroomed Detached
Toddington 2 Bedroomed Terraced
Boxmoor 2 Bedroomed Victorian Terraced Cottage